Lake Hill School was located two miles South East of Saginaw
and the land for the school was purchased on June 15, 1890.
A one-room frame structure was built on this site and destroyed by fire in 1922,
later replaced by a stone structure.
Lake Hill School consolidated with Diamond in 1961.
Some of the school director's were:
and Mrs. Smith.